1. Step-by-step plan, and
2. Finishing the complete project at once.
- Other bathrooms that you can use in your home or your friend’s
- Make the budget carefully and include the costs of faucets,
fixtures and light fittings; lumber, cabinets and finishing
materials; pipes and fittings; curtains, flooring and accessories
such as towels, spas and warmers and fireplaces.
- You may want to keep some of the existing features or items, may
recycle some of the architectural and other items available very
inexpensively at thrift stores and do a good research into the
options available to you before buying expensive items.
- Architectural drafting with detailed drawings and some of the
computer applications can help you to visualize the features and
design and décor elements you desire in your finished
- Be sure to know the requirements and established codes of the
building, society and locality you live in and the permissions and
authority letters that you may require before making the changes and
stick to the rules and regulations to avoid inconveniences later.